1. To register on LapitJobs Platform, the user must be 18 years of age and above.
2. The user must ensure that the details provided on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
4. Registration to use LapitJobs Platform requires the creation of username and password. The confidentiality of these log-in credentials shall be the responsibility of the user.
5. Should APPscape has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of LapitJobs Platform, APPscape may require the user to change the password or APPscape may suspend the user’s account.
APPscape grants the user a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited access to download, and use the LapitJobs Platform solely for lawful and proper purposes in relation to job search and employment strictly in accordance
with applicable laws in the use of LapitJobs Platform.
The user (job seeker and employer) undertakes to:
1. Refrain the use of any correspondence that is harmful, illegal, prejudicial, offensive or otherwise creates liability on the part of APPscape
2. Refrain to perform any activities that may infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party.
3. Refrain to impersonate any person or entity, including any employees or contractors of APPscape.
4. Refrain to perform any activities that may prejudice and damage the operation of LapitJobs Platform.
5. Maintain the confidentiality of log-in credentials (username and password) at all times.
6. Respect third party rights in accessing LapitJobs Platform.
7. Comply with applicable laws and regulations at all times.
The Employer shall observe the following rules:
1. Only companies that exist and that are duly incorporated and/or registered pursuant to the applicable legislation may be registered.
2. Each company may be registered only once, regardless of whether there are any subsidiaries or branches, and regardless of whether there are any alterations to the tax information of a company that has been previously registered.
3. Registration on LapitJobs Platform must have been authorized by the legal representative of the company. By registering thereon, the Employer makes the above declarations and issues the above guarantees.
4. The Employer shall use LapitJobs Platform only for advertising job offers and looking for job seekers for the job offers published, as well as management of the recruitment processes through the use of the tools offered by APPscape. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
5. Breach of the registration rules may mean immediate cancellation of the account belonging to the Employer and destruction of its associated content without the possibility of recovery.
6. In no event will suspension of the service or refusal to activate an account due to breach of the registration rules or any of the Legal Conditions give rise to refund of payments made.
7. Job posting is prohibited under the following circumstances:
If such offers are allegedly illegal pursuant to national legislation or if their purpose is to perform activities that are allegedly illegal or in breach of good practice and the principles of good faith.
If they could damage the good name, interest and reputation of APPscape.
If they contravene basic human rights, infringe legal rights, attempt to take advantage of people, show a lack of online courtesy, create a nuisance or could generate negative opinions among users or third parties
If they contravene the principles of legality, honor, responsibility, protection of human dignity, child protection, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual property rights.
1. The user grants APPscape the right to include the name and logo on our marketing materials and on our LapitJobs Platform solely for the purpose of identifying you as a user or partner of APPscape. Likewise, the
user has the right to include our name and logo on the user’s marketing materials and on the user’s website solely for the purpose of identifying yourself as a user or partner of APPscape. Therefore, APPscape retains the right
to use the user’s name, logo, domain names and any other features of the user’s brand for display on Laptops Platform. All such usage will be informational only and non-commercial in nature. The user may revoke this right at any
time by giving APPscape a written notice.
1. LapitJobs Platform offers content from other users, advertisers and third parties. For these purposes, “Third-party Content” means any authored work or information, including salaries, company reviews, interview
reviews, company photographs, responses from Employers, job offers, Employer profile information, adverts, comments, opinions, publications, resumes, messages, texts, files, images, authored works, emails, data and any other materials
that you, as User, may find on LapitJobs Platform.
2. LapitJobs Platform may contain links to third-party websites that we have put up as a service for users interested in this information, or published by other Users or advertisers. Use of any of these links to third-party
websites is at the User’s own risk. APPscape do not supervise, or have any control over, third-party websites. To the extent that such links are provided by APPscape, they are provided only for convenience, and a link to a third-party
website does not imply our support, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, the said third-party website.
3. The user acknowledges and agrees that APPscape shall not be responsible for Third-Party Services, or their content, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, quality
or any other aspect thereof. APPscape does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to the user or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services, including loss, damage, injury or inconvenience arising
from your use or access to such Third Party Services.
by discontinuing further access and use of LapitJobs Platform, and by deleting the user’s account in our Application. The termination of this agreement restricts any further access of the users account from any device that accesses LapitJobs Platform.
1. To the extent permitted by law, communications, responses to any feedback, comments, suggestions, and questions in relation to LapitJobs Platform, website, or publication, such information provided to us over e-mail,
our Application, website, or other websites shall be treated as non-confidential, and APPscape may at its sole discretion use, reproduce, or disseminate the information for any purpose without limitation. APPscape may use any idea,
concept, or know-how disclosed therein for manufacturing, improvement, or marketing of our products and services, or for any other purpose.
1. The User shall be aware that information access, sharing, and transfer may take place via the Internet, and APPscape has no capacity to eliminate all risks associated with the security on internet transmission,
and this is an accepted risk by the User in the continued use and posting of or allowing access to his/her Information through LapitJobs Platform.
2. APPscape does not make any representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information on LapitJobs Platform. The user shall not hold APPscape liable as the source of information for major decisions
or investments, and should responsibly ascertain or verify such information by contacting APPscape. Publications or productions, including valid copies of the same, of APPscape may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies,
which are subject to changes and improvements at any time without prior notice.
3. Any liability, if any, of APPscape for damages, losses, costs, or expenses for whatever cause, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount paid by the user for accessing LapitJobs Platform.
4. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, APPscape shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through LapitJobs Platform arising from any
event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation,
and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
2. LapitJobs Platform and its materials, content, and features, whether accessed on its website or its Android or iOS Application are provided as-is. APPscape disclaims all warranties as may be allowed under applicable
laws, including implied warranty on the quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; this includes the correctness, accuracy, and reliability of any information or materials therein. Furthermore, APPscape does
not guarantee that provision of the product and services or its Application will not be uninterrupted or free from errors or defects, including the fact that this server is free from harmful elements such as virus.
in case of dispute. The use of LapitJobs Platform may also be subject to other local, regional, national, or international laws.
6. Should any part of these Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed as much as possible consistent with applicable law and severability shall apply to the remaining portions, so that they remain in full force and effect.