APPscape Corporation (“APPscape”) is fully committed to uphold the privacy of information related to the job application of candidates and job hiring of companies. APPscape and our “LapitJobs Platform” ensure transparency in managing
collected information in accordance with existing Philippine laws, rules and regulations.
are using mobile device, tablet device, computer/laptop, smart TV or any device in accessing our LapitJobs Platform. Our LapitJobs Platform may be generally visited without revealing any personal information. In order to
experience the maximum services that our LapitJobs Platform offers, we may ask for certain personal information.
1. APPscape’s LapitJobs Platform is in the business of job recruitment. We partner with various companies in order to address their human capital needs by providing with a selection of candidates based on their
proximity to the companies’ business location. This is disclosed when job seekers create an employee profile using our LapitJobs Platform.
2. In using LapitJobs Platform, the user is responsible in providing accurate, complete and updated information.
3. APPscape collects information from job seekers once valid and proper consent is given by the said job seekers. This consent may be withdrawn anytime using available features of LapitJobs Platform or by contacting us.
4. The following information may be collected once consent is given to
Personal information including Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email Address, Contact Number, Image, Nationality, ID Card and Number;
Resume detailing work experience, academic qualifications, interests and preferences and other job details associated in the conduct of job applications;
Other information imported from the use of third party applications.
5. Items identified as “Required Field” must be provided by the user. Failure to provide these information may lead to the limited accessibility of services or may result to the rejection of application.
6. Information may be updated, corrected, deleted by accessing our LapitJobs Platform.
7. Information is automatically collected when the user visits or use our LapitJobs Platform, such as:
Internet Protocol address and Internet Service Provider
Browser type and related device ID
Job Search Activity
Operating System, Date and Time Stamp.
8. Automatic collection of data is consistent with APPscape’s business interest in the detection of errors, fraud, and/or unauthorized transactions.
9. Upon registration, the user may elect to receive additional correspondence and promotions relevant to our products and services. This option may be changed anytime using our LapitJobs platform.
1. We use the collected information for our business and legitimate purposes, such as:
Smooth operation of LapitJobs Platform in providing relevant work opportunities tailored-fit with the preference of users;
Analysis of relevant jobs that our users prefer;
Communication with our users;
Promotion and marketing of other services of APPscape;
Communication of message in relation to the updates implemented by APPscape;
2. As an effective business management tool and in compliance with existing laws and regulations, we disclose information collected to the following:
Companies as Employers;
Advertisers and Partners;
Third Party Contractors;
Educational Institutions in order to verify the academic qualifications provided;
Professional Organizations in order the accreditation provided;
Government Institutions in accordance with existing laws and regulations;
3. Once consent is provided, we may use the information gathered to communicate with our users relevant products and services that we and our partner companies may offer. These communications may be in the
form of email, text message, or other applicable mode of communications.
4. The user is responsible on the disclosure of information which does not pertain to the user. The user warrants that he/she/it is authorize to disclose such information.
1. APPscape has competent professional, technical, administrative personnel which will ensure the protection of information provided. The information provided is stored on APPscape’s secured database.
2. The user is responsible as regards the confidentiality of log-in credentials (username and password).
3. APPscape ensures that the information collected, processed and stored in its database are kept secure from unauthorized and/or unlawful use, access, processing, sharing of information.
APPscape retains the information provided for as long as the account of the user remains active, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The user can access information provided using our LapitJobs Platform. The user may also request for the deletion of resume or personal/business profile at any given time.
Correction, updating, deletion of personal information may be denied if the same may violate or prejudice another person or entities rights and/or otherwise permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
Should the user opt to delete the account profile information, he/she may perform the same using our LapitJobs Platform. A separate email will be sent to the user in order to confirm the request for deletion
of account profile. APPscape may retain minimum information required in order to comply with its legal obligations.